We are in the final ten days of the year, and we’d like to take a moment to wish our readers the happiest of holidays during this season.
We’re looking forward to bringing you more interviews with inspiring individuals, news of great events, charity highlights, tips for balancing your life, and much more in 2019. Right now, I’d like to ask you, what would you like to see on our blog in the coming year? Please post your thoughts in the comments, and if you or someone you know would be a great fit for our featured people category, get in touch with our team.
EQTmag’s Most Popular Posts in 2018
Before you go, please check out some of our most popular posts from 2018:
- “Ben Lecomte Arrives in Hawaii and Has Ended The Swim“
- “2 Bros in the Kitchen“
- “Interview with Pete Persaud“
- “Interview with Faith Banda of Zim Achievers USA“
- “Interview with Musical Artist Tshila“
- “4th Annual Shades of Success Movement Celebrated Dallas’ Influential Women“
- “Interview with Tiesha Vassar“
- “Interview with Singapore Actress Tan Kheng Hua“
- “Interview with Hopeful Arms Foundation’s Founder, Demira Devoil“
- “Interview with Chef Brenda Johnson of La Buona Cucina Catering & Bistro“
What has been your favorite story to follow on our blog in 2018?
Be sure to share what you want to see more of in the comments, but also let us know: What has been your favorite post so far this year? We want to hear your feedback, so we can bring you more of what you love in the coming year!
Thank you for reading, and a special thanks to all of those we have interviewed in the past year.